проект мода Phoenix закрыт - Новости пиринговых сетей - eMule-Rus.Net Форум муловодов

Перейти к содержимому

проект мода Phoenix закрыт

• Вы не можете ответить в тему
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 OFFLINE   Gadget

Хранитель ослиной тропы

• [Супер Модератор]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    Последний визит:
    12 мар 2018 09:57

Отправлено 12 Июнь 2005 - 23:39

С величайшим прискорбием хочу сообщить, что один из лучших модов- phoenix mod, прекратил свое существование в мире р2р. Разработчики галантно попрощались, сказали всем спасибо и закрыли проект :angry:
Я лично в печали, так как по моему, это самый лучший мод из всех

Цитата

the end of pHoeniX
================
(first of all...sorry for my bad english)

it´s going to be a fast goodbye. So much time has been since we began and as everything in life... everything has a final. Now, it´s pHoeniX end.
I have no much time to dedicate to this project. it needs a big rewrite and there is no time to do it and also...I´m bored. I don´t have the same ilussion that at beginning. No new pHoeniX version will be released, and of course...the hybrid version (with BT support) will never released. Some people have sent me privates messages asking for BT code... sorry, this code will never distributed, but if We can do it...you too.
Thanks to my partner Pichuei, he spent so much time developing, stealing much of his free time for this. Some time ago he left the project, but... all he did was great, thanks!
Also...thanks to Maella, Xman and Pawcio for all... you are great, great programmer but better people, thanks!!!!thanks for your friendship, specially to Xman . Also... other devs like SiRob, cmgrr, khaos... thanks!!! You are great, thanks.
And thanks to you...everypeople who has tried pHoeniX, thanks .

that´s all. it´s time to new mods and new ideas, be original. I forgot the devs... keep up your work, great.

regards and thanks!!!

ikA

the pHoeniX teAm

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных